Estimate Savings Calculator
Use our solar calculator to see the estimated savings you could receive by installing a solar system on your home.
For a more accurate assessment we can arrange a full detailed audit of your home and advise you on the most cost effective solution to save energy, money and help the environment.
Getting the most out of your solar system to maximise savings
By making a few small changes in your daily routine you can make the most of the electricity you are generating free from the sun. It is in your best interest to use the power that you generate during the day and reduce consumption when you are drawing energy from the grid like in the evenings.
Further savings will occur if you make your household more energy efficient.
- Use energy-efficient light bulbs like LED
- Run appliances like washing machines/dryers during daylight hours
- Wash clothes in cold water
- Switch off appliances and sockets when you are not using them
- Replace old appliances with energy-efficient ones
- Consider insulation & double-glazed windows
Our prices take into account all current government incentives and rebates available, such as STCs (Small-scale Technology Certificates).
For more information about financial incentives: